Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Overdue Post: Anniversary at Fire Lake Grill + Cafe Breton


Mr. Panda surprised me with a Tagaytay Trip for our 5th year couples-anniversary! ( I surprised him with the Spiral Dinner naman :) ) A very foggy Tagaytay  Trip! We can hardly see a thing while a driving...... But for the love of great food :) :) We had lunch at Fire Lake Grill, it was our first time there and we were very pleased with our food!



L-o-v-e Coffee



Interiors



Can't see a thing outside!



Hi Mr. Steak, You make my heart flutter :)



Hi Ms. Steak, my heat skipped a beat.... hihi :)



the unassuming entrance :)



Multi - Awarded Restaurant :) 


My Mr. Panda enjoying the cold weather :)



Thank you Fire Lake Grill!



We had desserts at Cafe Breton :) Mr. Panda got blueberry crepe:)



Mine is my all time favorite La Pinay :)



I love this branch :) very warm and inviting :)




Peso Power:
5/5


Mrs. Panda's Foodie Review:
- love the food! the steak! super love! sulit for the price!
- very unassuming ang place but we enjoyed our food very much :)
- fast service
- i love their location, hindi steep ang papunta sa parking compared sa ibang restaurants sa tagaytay


For Cafe Breton 5/5 and as usual they never fail us! yummy crepes forever!





No comments:

Post a Comment