Monday, August 20, 2018

Our 10 dollar cake hack activity

 
A couple  of weeks ago, I saw a beautiful cake hack posted by one of our closest friends based in AU. I can't believe she didn't bake the cake! it looks so legit! ๐Ÿ˜„ The following day, we were at the supermarket and I saw these ready made cake icings. Jatrick grabbed a few thinking it's toothpaste ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I thought we can make a kiddie cake hack and it's a perfect Sunday afternoon activity for our little one. We don't have woollies or coles cake here, so I bought a house brand banana loaf, a couple of ready made cake icings and chocolate sprinkles.

 
 
I cut the banana loaf and shaped it to letter J (apologies for my cake hack skills!)
 and spread the blue icing with a spatula from daiso. Jatty picked the color blue icing. And with his old muchkin spoon, he "decorated" his cake with chocolate sprinkles.

 
 

He was very careful with the chocolate sprinkles and trying not to create a mess.  ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š  I wanted to add a few toy topper on top for a proper picture op but my toddler decided to eat his creation while I was looking for small toys.


 
 
I asked him if he enjoyed our Sunday activity and he nodded and gave me a blue icing smile. ๐Ÿ˜…
 

No comments:

Post a Comment