Tuesday, April 29, 2014

You are my Sunshine Blogger Award!






It's been three weeks since I found out about Ian, I'm no longer crying but there's still a part of me that want to know what really happened with that tragic incident. Ok, stop. Tears alert. :) :) :) :) Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts.  I was browsing my favorite bloggers' pages when I learned that I was tagged with the Sunshine Blogger Award :) :) Thanks Jacq! Super touched ako :) Your tag is perfect for my Happy thoughts time.


The Rules
1. Post a picture of the Sunshine Blogger Award.
2. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer 11 questions from the nominating blogger.
4. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
5. Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers that you feel bring sunshine to the blogging world.
6. Write 11 questions for your nominated bloggers.


11 Random Facts about ME :)

1. My second name is French. A popular name for the royalties in the 1800's.

2.  My childhood summer vacation was neatly packed with piano lessons, ballet lessons, painting classes, baking classes and swimming classes by a PAL trainer. Some of these, I continued even when school started.

3. I don't eat vegetables. My tummy aches when it tried to digest veggies. I know, I know... its weird hihi :)

4. I have a food phase thingy. For two weeks, I eat toasted peanut butter sandwich every night. As in literal na midnight snack. MInsan, I have the cheetos addiction. Or M&M's ice cream for a week. Ganun, hanggang maumay ang taste buds ko. I'll move to another food addiction.

5. I'm not sure if this a very mild case of OCD. But I can't sleep unless I double check all doors minutes before I go to sleep (kahit ako pa nag lock ng doors earlier). 

6. When I used the public washrooms, I always lock-unlock-lock the doors mga three times. 

7. I wipe my utensils and check my water glass very closely when dining out.

8. Gusto ko magkaron ng pet... Panda. Panda na pet. Mag-iipon na ko ng bamboo haha

9. I had three jobs from 3 different industries. Hospital/Hotel/PR Communications.

10. I love kids :) kahit stranger kids :) sometimes, may kids na lumalapit sakin sa mall tinatawag ako ate/mommy haha :) 

11. I married my bestfriend. And that was the best decision I've made. :)


11 Questions From Jacq

1. Are you a morning or evening person?

--- evening person :)

2. Your favorite travel destination?

--- anywhere basta may disneyland :)

3. Your favorite food?

--- fried chicken & liempo!

4. Describe an unforgettable moment.

--- when hubby and i decided to try to take a step from our friendship. I just arrived from Boracay ( work related) and hubby (then - bestfriend) suggested we go to church and after the mass, we had the big talk :) wave of emotions :)

5. What is your usual daily routine?

--- since I'm a bum.... I woke up late...lunch...tv....nap...dinner....tv.....midnight snack...sleep. Buhay piggy! Hubby works at home and usually stay up late because his office is based US. I accompany him while he's working.

6. Black or white?

--- during my i-feel-fat days...black :)

7. What makes you happy?

--- my hubby, my family,my pamangkins

8. Any beauty tip you want to share?

--- soft ponytail and pearl earriings brighten your face.

9. What type of music do you listen to?

--- errrr..... wala. as long as positive ang dating ng music. Ok sakin :)

10. Name a gadget which you can't live without.

--- when I was still working, my blackberry. 

11. (The usual HR question) How do you see yourself in 5, 10 years?

--- I hope I will have two kids and a home - based business  :)




11 Questions for my Nominated Bloggers.
  1. Your weirdest childhood dream? :)
  2. Name of your first pet.
  3. Sesame street or Batibot
  4. French fries with ketchup  or mayo.
  5. What is your best vacation/getaway idea?
  6. Hot or cold water
  7. Light shower at night? Yes or No?
  8. SUV or Sedan?
  9. Describe your 7th birthday.
  10. Condo or House and lot? why? :)
  11. Why do you love to blog?


11 Nominated Bloggers of Mine :)


1. Angel of http://www.invisiblestilettos.com/



4. Maita of  http://mrsdiazchronicle.weebly.com/

5.  KittyKat of http://homebaseddiva.blogspot.com/

6. Mommyfleur of http://mommyfleur.com/


8. Nathalie of http://blackshirt13.wordpress.com



11. Miss Chievous of http://gastronomicca.blogspot.com/



Thank you and hope you'll enjoy answering the questions too! :) :)










3 comments:

  1. thanks for your award! i will do this one of these days promise!
    http://homebaseddiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! Tagged you back with this one. http://scatterbraintures.com/2014/05/03/the-i-love-drugstore-makeup-tag/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, we all know you don't have a slight case of OCD. Major case yung sayo. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete