Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Weekend Great Finds!

This is a 3 week overdue post!



One rainy weekend, my wedding sisses and I went to QC for a girls staycation at Cocoon Boutique Hotel. We wanted to try something different and somewhere near the restos we wanted to try like Nomama's (which deserves another post) and buy Estrel cakes (major fail!).


On our way to the meet up point (aka d's home) we passed by uniwide and ever since I heard the news that uniwide stores are closing for good..... I asked Mr. Panda for a 10minute stopover. I bought the 150bucks per kilo of paper bags (super sulit! one paper bag usually cost 50pesos and up) I got 18 paperbags for a kilo. Then I saw this adorable pitcher for 29 pesos only :) perfect for tea-parties, eto yung juice or water pitcher haha :) can also be used as a vase (Martha Stewart lang ang peg)



 
 
 
We had lunch at chocolate kiss (not the UP branch) and there's a papelmelroti next door. If you're a kid from the 90s I'm pretty sure every xmas meron ka gift bought from papelmelroti :) and I found these pretty wall décor for around 220pesos each :)
 
I love their paperbag! ready-giftbag :)
 
 
a nice gift for balikbayans :)


 
looks so cheery for me :)

 
 
I don't know where to place these pretty wall decors, I don't have space anymore haha :) umiral na naman ang pagiging hoarder ko. But Mr. Panda said good buys naman daw and maganda haha :) Supportive husband :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment