Monday, June 17, 2013

Fathers day at Crustasia

 
 
It was three days before Father's Day when I realized the coming weekend is Father's Day na, I wanted to go Crosswinds Tagaytay, bec my papa likes the cold weather too and the swiss-looking houses :) kaya lang fully booked na lahat ng rooms nila kasi 3-bedroom suites daw full na din. I asked him where he wants to go, sabi niya sa malapit na lang bec rainy season na and he's not comfy when it rains (kasi lagi kami binabaha), we went to Rockwell and opted for Crustasia :)
 
 
What I like most about Crustasia..... is hindi sila puno haha. When we arrived there at 11:30 wala pa tao, kami lang ang customers.
 
 
 
 
The cutest buko with its buko tree

 
Free appetizers - turnips and carrot in crushed ice



 
mandarin fried chicken


Salted Egg braised Crab

 
Catfish with mango sauce
 
 
Not in the picture: hot and sour soup, mango with sago :)
 
The crab is good for 4 pax already :) I love the salted egg sauce mixed with aligue! :)
 
 
Crustasia is at the ground floor Amorsolo Drive Rockwell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment