Friday, July 3, 2015

First Timer at GSS!!!!


How are you, guys?! I was busy for awhile because my close friend is here for a visit and we spent days together --- eating, window shopping, eating and shopping. Hihi! But before she arrived, I told her I ran out of my allowance because I got a bit excited when the GSS started! 

Now I know why everybody is excited for the Great Singapore Sale! 


Dears,this is not a "brag" post ha :) sharing lang of what you can buy during the GSS! 




Sephora have 30,,40 and 50% off! but what i bought were the ones naka 50% off :)



i love the push lipstick tubes!



not my typical shade, but the purple hue is so pretty!
shade: little pretty
around 25sgd




Not my typical shade too, I'm more on the nudes and reds but this pink is calling out on me!
Shade: Happy Ending
Price: around 25sgd



Sephora's Artist Blush
Shade: Coral
Price: around 9sgd






And my bargain loots!




From Typo: my friends and I are planning a business and i love to jot down my to-do lists :)
Price: 10sgd



From Typo: Magnetic Scrabble Tiles! For messages sa ref! hihi!
Price: 10 or 5 sgd



From Coach Takashimaya: wristlet for 50 sgd!




From Cotton On @ IMM: white l/sleeves
Price:5sgd




From Cotton On @ IMM: this shirt reminds me of my favorite zara shirts
Price:5sgd



From H&M: white sweater ( I bought the same one but in mustard color last year for 19sgd)
Price: 7sgd



From H&M: summer dress
Price: 7sgd



From a nice store in Holland Village: Pink Runched Sleeves
Price: 8sgd



From Cotton On @ IMM: sleepwear shorts!
Price:5sgd



From Mango: travel pouch for chargers
Price: less than 10sgd



From Mango: blue shorts with leather zipper pull
Price: 19sgd




 From G2000 @ IMM: blue sleeveless top ( can be worn for office or casual look)
Price: 19sgd





From H&M: white cotton shirt (Men's small, because I love soft white shirts!)
Price:5sgd



From Typo: Vintage Map Fabric
Price: 10 or 20sgd
I was supposed to hang it in our living room, but even our big white walls is kinda small for this "not so huge" fabric.



From Cotton On @ IMM: Gym Bra
Price:10sgd



From Cotton On @ IMM: Superman Shirt
Price: 3sgd



From Rubi @Westgate: blue sandals
Price:5sgd




From Cotton On @ IMM: Batgirl Shirt
Price: 3 or 5sgd




From Cotton On @ IMM: Hello Kitty Sweatshirt
Price: 10sgd



 From H&M: Baby Shirt for my inaanak
Price:5sgd



From Typo: Baggage Tags
Price:5sgd



From Typo: Travel Purse
Price: 10sgd




From Benetton @Takashimaya: Grey Sweater for the Hubby 
Price:30-40sgd



 Hope you enjoy my first batch of loot! :) Happy Weekend Everyone!









6 comments:

  1. Shopping is indeed one of ladies' hobby. LOL. Ganda nung sleepwear shorts mo Mrs. Panda! (^-^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks mommy charm! new look for sleepwear haha!

      Delete
  2. wow andame sis! pampawala din ng homesick ang shopping noh?

    --

    nhengswonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. May sale din sa Cath Kidston? =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete