Monday, January 14, 2013

How was your weekend?

Last weekend was our first "not shuttling back and forth from our parent's homes" and though i miss my folks so much, last weekend was very relaxing for us. Weekend schedules are usually hectic for us! mas marami pa ko tv shows napapanuod pag weekdays compared to weekends LOL 
Parang may bidding war kung saan kami mag lunch and dinner and overnight for the weekend. But last weekend, Mr.Panda and I opted to go to the south friday night and go back to our condo sat night. At least we have Sat night and the whole Sunday just for the two of us and our growing to do list for our new home ;)  Our new home is small lang ha around 40sqm but ang dami pa namin kailangan gawin, organizing the kitchen cabinets pa lang, 3 beses ko na yata inulit yung kitchen cabinets to fit our kitchen things. But everytime I open the kitchen cabinets, part of me is itching to re-do everything again.
 
Anyway, last saturday afternoon I went to the PICC bridal fair with a good friend of mine who is getting married next year, December too! Yay for December weddings!
 
We saw this stall the LUXE Desserts http://www.facebook.com/pages/Luxe-A-list-Desserts/ and I saw their neatly packed Parisian Madeleines, I'm a sucker for nice packagings and tea pastries. I cant help buying a couple of these for my tea pastries fix at night.


Php 100 only :)
 
 




For Sunday Lunch, we rushed a bit to the mall, because we woke up at 11am and we were both sleepy and hungry to prepare brunch, we decided to take the short trip to Greenbelt fot Sunday Lunch. The first resto we saw which have plenty of seats available is Marciano's (so, even if I'm wearing denim shorts and mickey mouse shirt, nag Marciano's kami haha)

Mr.Panda's Lunch Tenderloin with Sausage
 
Mrs. Panda's Lunch Tenderloin with Prawns
 
 
Value for Money: 4/5




*** Ang payat ng prawns
*** I adore the ambiance of Marciano's
*** Tenderloin is A - ok :)


We went around since most stores are on sale and we still have a couple of things on our to-buy list for our new home. But I ended up buying non-home related items, Mango is on sale and Mr.Panda encouraged me to buy a few things for myself. Ang bait ng asawa ko hihi. I was supposed to buy slacks for my dying office wardrobe, but nagkakagulo yung mga tao sa pants when I dropped @gbelt branch. But i was able to score great finds sa bag area! :) i need new office bags bec i'm trying to preserve my other bags for the future lil panda haha excited....

Pink Canvass bag for less than Php 700
 
Gray Doctor's Bag for less than Php 1500
 
 
Value for Money: 5/5 :) :) :)
 
Mango Sale is upto 70% off na :)
 
 
 
 
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment