Sunday, May 18, 2014

Plushies of Silly Monkey!


A couple of weeks ago, I was hunting for graduation gift to our kid-neighbor. Pretty C is my Papa's favorite kiddo in our street! Then, her pretty baby sister L came along and there were two favorites na. They live across our house, and whenever they come out to play, they will wave their chubby hands to us and give us the most adorable smiles :)

The baby sister was my flower girl 2 years ago and she's the perfect flower girl! All prim and proper :) hindi yung kakabahan if maglalakad ba or iiyak. She was a preschooler back then, but she carried herself with grace :)

We were walking around high street when I saw a mini art fair. And I saw the cutest plushies! Very british nursery ang dating hihi :) I got a rabbit and a dog for the two girls and a elephant and giraffe for babies for me. Ang cute kasi, I can't resist! and the best part is the  prices! The first 3 plushies posted below is P150.00 each while the giraffe for babies is P100.00. And the charming owner of Silly Monkey even placed it inside a nice blue and white polka environmental bag na sakto if you'll give the plushies as a gift no need to gift wrap na. :)  













Please click the link for Silly Monkey :)





No comments:

Post a Comment