Monday, February 17, 2014

A Foodie Drive to the North!


A couple of weeks ago, me and my wedding sisters plus the hubbies went to the North to try the new restos at the UP Town Center. We went there after lunch hoping that there will be lesser crowd but when we got there, 1 hour pa daw ulit ang waiting time sa Casa Verde. E yun talaga pinunta namin, because one of my wedding sisses have tried it already in Cebu and when she learned nagbranch out na sa Manila ang Casa Verde, she wants us to try it out also. :) :) :) So, nagtyaga kami sa waiting time ng 1 hour. 
















    Ultimate Blazing Nachos
  • Crispy white corn tortilla chips, topped with meat sauce, tomatoes, shredded lettuce, jalapeño and melted cheese.



    The Big Bang Burger
  • 9-inch burger topped with onions, tomatoes, lettuce, mayo, American cheese on a sesame-seed bun. Sharing recommended.



    Brianʼs Ribs
  • If you taste me, youʼll never forget me...
    Our best seller! Baked pork ribs with a sweet, tangy piquet sauce served with rice and corn and carrots.




    Casa Verde Burger
  • This burger has everything on it: onions, tomatoes, American cheese, lettuce, bacon, and fried egg.


After our happy late lunch at Casa Verde, we trooped to the Dulcelin Gourmet. I'm a big fan of Dulcelin Glorietta, so I'm super excited when I saw their first restaurant!And Syempre, ag order ko Mango Torte pa din!





Mango Torte
The definitive house specialty – Crispy-chewy nougatine, golden mangoes and cream





Callebaut Chocolate Ganache Cake
Premium Belgian Chocolate Icing, chocolate mousse center, sprinkled with almonds on top





Peso Power:

Casa Verde
5/5

Dulcelin Gourmet
5/5


Mrs. Panda's Foodie Views:

Casa Verde
- the giant nacho plate is good enough for 5 pax! and 5 happy eaters ha! :) 
- the 9 inches big bang burger is good for 8 pax siguro! I bought another one for take-out and akala ng papa ko, cake ang uwi ko haha :) the taste is ok din! :)
- brian's ribs - honestly medyo overrated siya for me... oklang the taste but I expected more with the raves online, pero for the price super sulit na sa servings :)
- casa verde burger - mr.panda said its ok :) ok daw pala ang burger with fried egg haha :)


Dulcelin Gourmet
- mango torte is my favorite so syempre super ok 'to for me :)
- callebaut chocolate ganache cake  is super yummy too! just the right sweetness! :) and the spongey cake is very fine too :)



Will I come back?
Yes! :) kahit ang layo niya for me!

4 comments:

  1. Parang ang sarap ng food. I'm in for that 9-inch burger and mango torte. Time to visit the in-laws up north. :D
    Maita @ Mrs. Diaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nakakatakam yung cakes, i'm on a diet pa naman, huhu!

    http://homebaseddiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Casa Verde too! It's one of the restaurants I recommend that you try when in Cebu ö

    ReplyDelete
  4. we also frequent casa verde whenever we are in cebu. their milkshake is also yummy...

    ReplyDelete