Monday, February 4, 2013

Domesticated Weekend :)



Last weekend, we stayed at the 28 and we were able to finished most of our cleaning tasks, hooray for us! bumili na kami ng vacuum :) :) we used to borrow our parents vacuum and hassle siya na pabalik-balik yung vacuum. kawawa naman yung vacuum haha :)  But before kami mag cardio I mean maglinis ng condo haha, bonding muna over breakfast and my sunday cartoons.


Sunday Breakfast :)
 

Mr. Panda and I are trying to have weekend breakfast together, since pag weekdays I'm always rushing to work. Inspired 'to by one of my favorite mommy blogger, Mommy Fleur  :) She mentioned at her blog that quality time nila ang weekend breakfast. My mom also do this at home esp when we were younger but due to work load namin ng brother ko, we rarely have breakfast with our parents na. Must do that again,soon :)  Mr. Panda wanted hotdogs, I want to have my favorite pan de manila with Peanut Butter and Speculoos Cookie Butter. While watching Disney Junior, I saw the commercial of KokoCrunch... so we add cococrunch, then Mr. Panda craved for goldilocks egg pie... sige ok na din for dessert haha :) Ready na kami for general cleaning after a heavy breakfast :)
 




Armed with our reliable swiffer and  lysol wipes, we started to clean our home. Lysol wipes is the most affordable cleaning wipes,such a great find! :) around 160-180php @true value, medyo mahirap siya bilhin lagi siya out of stock, I usually hoard pag meron ako nakita, we use this for our kitchen counters, sink, windows, knobs, hadnrails, windows, bathroom, mirros. Lahat na ng pwede pag gamitan :)


We wanted a small and compact vacuum, I wanted a nice looking vacuum :) then we saw this cutey Electrolux Ergo (grabbed the picture above from google, ours is color green) and i love how compact it is. Mr. Panda tried it and very easy to use daw. Bagless, 1600 watts and meron siya control if mahina or malakas yung suction, at first i find it a bit expensive.. its around 4800php but Mr. Panda pointed out na eto na yung pinaka-ok nakita namin :) so sige, goodbye 4800. (Don't get me wrong, its just that may nakita ako vacuum before na 1600php sa bodega warehouse and ok din naman but Mr. Panda is a bit wary of buying electronics sa bodega warehouse). We used it yesterday and we are happy with our new hometoy hihi :)

After 5 hours of cleaning every nook and cranny of our home. (yes, 5 hours for a 40 sqm....) our backs are aching, my legs are screaming for a massage. Pero ang saya saya ko, ang linis na ngcondo. My papa will be proud of me! (my papa is super OC sa cleanliness, ang pag test nya kung may dust pa sa bahay he'll place a scotch tape at our windowsill and take it off, he'll check if marami dust na nag stick sa tape......)


Just want to share to you guys one of my favorite spots @ our teeny weeny kitchen

Ingredients for a chocolate cake in a mug (one of the best christmas gifts ever)
CBTL Holiday Choco Trio
Starbucks French Roast
 
 
 
oh yes, i love chocolate and coffee :) :) :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment