Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Overdue Post: Fely J's @Greenbelt 5

Another overdue post :) we always passed by Fely J's at Greenbelt 5 and Mr. Panda will always ask me if I want to try it but the place is always crowded and I like to have my dinner in peace hihi :)




Nostalgic Menu :)




Sizzling Sisig




Lola Ising's Adobo




Plain for me, Garlic for Mr.Panda




Chicken Sate




Claude's Dream (nathaniels is much better tho)




Sikreto ni Maria Clara



Peso Power:
3.75/5


Mrs. Panda's Foodie Views;
- the area is crowded
- next table's chairs kept on rubbing mine :(
- hindi masyado attentive ang servers
- the adobo is like my lola's too....
- sisig is not crispy
- sikreto ni maria clara is the saving grace during our dinner but for vanilla ice cream,suman and slices of mango for 165.00?? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment