Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Shoebox love for my favorite bloggers!


Back in the days, when I was so stressed with my old job (palpitations, heart problems and sleep apnea ang naging sakit ko lang naman) one of my stress  reliever is reading my favorite blogs. My first three favorite blogs are the bright spot of leah, dapattylaurel and mommyfleur


Miss Leah of the Brightspot is like a big sister sa blogging world (nope, hindi ko pa siya namemeet personally hihi) when you read her blog kasi she's so warm and kind sa words niya. Her blog is very easy to read too. I totally adore her shopping finds from greenhills to landmark. I always look forward to her food reviews and out of town trips posts too. She's a doting aunt like me and I can totally relate when she's over the moon whenever she's with her nephew Liam. I stalked her blog sa wedding preps stage pa niya. And because of her blog, I found my dream wedding gown designer. :) :)


Miss Patty of Dapattylaurel is a celebrity blogger but she's so down to earth! I read her old blog pa...... and siguro sa tagal ko na nagbabasa ng blog niya feeling ko tuloy friend ko siya. When I read her sad blog posts years ago, I felt sad too... I whispered a prayer for God to heal her heart. When I read that she's happy with Mr. Filart, I thanked God for an answered prayer. And with her blog posts, she inspired me to improve my health and diet issues. And one of the best thing about her, her relationship with God. Her posts about her beliefs are heartwarming and not over the top. She's not self-righteous and will not make you feel na "ako lang save ni God sa judgement day kasi ako lang ang mabait" her blog posts about God will inspire you to be a better person. :)


Mommyfleur is one the most loved mommy bloggers in town! Her daughter Anika is a sweetheart and her pretty face always cheers me up. Mommyfleur is a working mom but she manages her work-life balance! Sometimes, I want to ask ikaw ba ang Pinay version ni Kate Reddy of "I don't know how she does it"  :)


A couple of months ago, I planned to give them a small Christmas token. Then Typhoon Yolanda happened, and I thought of preparing a shoebox love instead under their names. I know their generous hearts will agree with my idea. :) :)





















A Blessed Christmas to my favorite bloggers and their loved ones too! :)


2 comments:

  1. I'm touched with this gesture, Ann! Thank you for this wonderful Christmas gift =)

    ReplyDelete