Sunday, March 22, 2015

Seafood Sunday


Back in Manila, one of our comfort food restaurant is Fish & Co. They also have branches here in SG but it tasted different for me. Last Sunday, we went to Tampines Mall and we're very hungry! 4pm na still no lunch. So, we were looking for nice place to eat that have our usual comfort food. And we found Boston Seafood Shack! 








Homemade Boston Clam Chowder 7.50sgd



Crispy Soft Shell Crabs 12.50sgd



Aligue Goodness!!!



Boston Seafood Bucket 19.00sgd
calamari, prawn,oyster, fish & chips

Mrs. Panda Foodie Reviews
- love the crispy soft shell crab! you can eat everything :) nicely cooked! right seasonings :)
- the boston seafood bucket reminds me of fish and co. :) i really enjoyed the calamari and prawns while Mr. Panda said the oysters were ok
- soup is 5/5 according to Mr. Panda
- service is 3/5, we were the only customers that time but we have to wait for 5 minutes for a glass of water

SGD Power
4/5

Will I go back? YES! :)



After our super late lunch, we went around a bit before going to IKEA.... and I found these nice Aldo sandals for less than 25sgd :)


and dropped my favorite store! Cath Kidston and brought these two CK loves home with me. I'm really grateful that my hubby is supportive with my Cath Kidston collection.... :)  Don't worry, I don't have a lot...this is only my 7th mug.



For my cereals!



And then we went to Ikea to buy dining chairs for the flat. Our landlord is the best! they accommodated all of our requests and very easy to talk to :) 


Velvet Jewelry Organizer 15.00sgd



New Potholders! so cute!



more organizers :)



Drill Kit for our new DIY projects


and screws for our Ribba Ledge


for our new living room look


and acrylic dividers :) 15.00 sgd only


This is part 1 of my 7 days mini haul... Next week, I'll probably stay at home the whole week! Good idea to stay away from malls! :) Tomorrow is Monday, A blessed week to all of us! :)


1 comment: